Saturday, June 7, 2008

Got Live If You Want It!


After seeing Dead Meadow live I had to get this album. It is them in full force, good jams, serious power altogether. There's nothing more to really say about Dead Meadow other than they are one of the best "retro" sounding bands out there right now, it's for fans of the psychedelic pop/rock and stoner rock alike.
For Fans Of: Black Sabbath, Blue Cheer, Zeppelin, Spiritualized, Kinski, Nebula

You can get the album HERE. (the files are .wma but most players convert them.)

www.myspace.com/deadmeadow
www.deadmeadow.com

3 comments:

zillagord said...

Hey there. Just wondering if you have that Earthless/Witch split. I have been searching the net high and low for that sucker.

Make sure to grab that Earthless Live @ Roadburn 2008 that Cheeto has posted at Sludgeswamp-- it's killer!

I like what I see here. Keep on bloggin'!

Peace,
Zilla

Sonicly Speaking said...

I have the actual physical thing, I'll see what I can do about hooking it up digitally.

zillagord said...

SS:
That would rule! Thanks for the consideration!
Peace,
Zilla