Monday, October 8, 2007

The Day Has Dawned Once Again, Week 2

This week I have been trying to catch up on all the punk I never listened to so that has influenced what I am putting in this one quite a bit. Some songs aren't the best song by the band, just my favorite one from this past week. I wanted some straight-foward rock songs and that's what I got and that's what I am giving you.

  1. Guitar Wolf - After School Thunder - UFO Romantics
  2. Devo - Mongoloid - Q: Are We Not Men?...
  3. Refused - Deadly Rhythm - The Shape of Punk To Come
  4. Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude - The Very Best Of
  5. Randy - I Believe in Company - The Human Atom Bomb
  6. Swingin' Neckbreakers - I Wanna Be Your Driver - Shake Break!
  7. Spider Bags - Waking Up Drunk - A Celebration of Hunger
  8. Tight Bros. From Way Back When - Hayseed Rock - Runnin' Thru My Bones
  9. High On Fire - Waste of Tiamat - Death Is This Communion
  10. Adam and the Ants - Family of Noise - Dirk Wears White Sox
  11. Humble Pie - Natural Born Bugie - As Safe As Yesterday
  12. Dead Moon - Diamonds In the Rough - Echoes of the Past
  13. Zoo Bombs - Gimme Some Money - Let It Bomb
  14. Heavy Trash - They Were Kings - Going Way Out
  15. A Place To Bury Strangers - Don't Think Lover - Self Titled
  16. The Ramones - Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Acid Eaters
  17. The Saints - River Deep, Mountain High - Know Your Product
  18. Supagroup - One For The Money - Rules
Enjoy!

No comments: